Saturday, April 28, 2012

Super Saber Performer

by Staff Reports 52nd Fighter Wing Public Affairs

4/26/2012 - SPANGDAHLEM AIR BASE, Germany -- Staff Sgt. Gary Saunders, 52nd Equipment Maintenance Squadron A-10 Maintenance floor chief, is the Super Saber Performer for the week of April 26 – May 2. (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Matthew B. Fredericks) Hi-res

His most memorable Air Force experience: My most memorable experience in the Air Force thus far has been when I served in Afghanistan supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. I recall launching my jet out with the wing commander piloting it. My jet came back with absolutely no munitions left. Note: Seems like he talked about the commander of an Air Expeditionary Wing in Afghanistan - either the 451st AEW at Kandahar Airfield or the 455th AEW at Bagram Airfield.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment