Wednesday, July 21, 2010

107th Fighter Squadron A-10Cs caught during Dayton Air Show

Yesterday, I got the following e-mail from Jared Soergel, Cincinnati/Dayton, OH:

78-0641 (now with the 107th FS) was on display at the Dayton Air Show this past weekend, wearing the MI tailcode, but no nacelle markings. I've attached pictures of it arriving; sorry for the quality - I was just pulling in to a parking lot and hurried to get my camera out.

79-0149 was also present. I didn't get a picture of it landing, but I've attached one of the door art.

Regards,
Jared Soergel
Cincinnati/Dayton, OH



Ladder door art of A-10C 79-0149. Inscription: FEAR NOT THE SWORD, BUT THE HAND THAT WIELDS IT! (Photo by Jared Soergel) Full size



A-10C 78-0641. AN/AAQ-28 LITENING AT targeting pod on station 10. (Photo by Jared Soergel) Full size



A-10C 78-0641. AN/AAQ-28 LITENING AT targeting pod on station 10. (Photo by Jared Soergel) Full size

Special thanks for sharing your exclusive pictures on Warthog News, Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment