Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally got my free 2010 A-10 poster calendars from Technoframes



Some days ago, from Technoframes I got five copies of their very nice free 2010 A-10 poster calendar, including five related smaller desktop calendars. Many thanks to John Donovan, Director of Marketing, and also to Alice Moro, Technoframes Marketing Assistant (Italy) for their great support.

BTW: I will distribute some of these calendars to my favorite Warthog News contributors in Germany. Sorry to my best friends in the United States, but the postage allone would be 6 Euros plus.

2 comments:

  1. Any chance you could provide a link as to where the rest of us might purchase a Technoframe calender, or even find out more information about them? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact Technoframes: http://www.technoframes.com/en/contatti.php

    ReplyDelete